Car insurance and karaoke
Published: 21 July 2009 By Diane Ray Leave a Comment
The latest Churchill car insurance TV ad features the Churchill nodding dog and a friend singing karaoke.
Struck me, looking at the nation’s top 10 karoake songs, singing some of them could be a good way of making buying car insurance just that bit more interesting.
You can compare car insurance using one of the comparison websites, such as Gocompare.com, Comparethemarket.com or indeed go direct to Churchill.com – while perhaps singing ‘Don’t Stop Me Know’ from Queen, the number 2 greatest karaoke song?
The other karaoke songs on the list compiled by Churchill Insurance are
- I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
- Angels – Robbie Williams
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
- I’m Gonna Bee (500 miles) – The Proclaimers
- Dancing Queen – Abba
- It’s Raining Men – The Weather Girls
- You’ll Never Walk Alone – Gerry and the Pacemakers
- Is This The Way to Amarillo – Tony Christie
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
- Livin’ On A Prayer – Bon Jovi